Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Updates...


Good afternoon. Well here's the story for today... Bad weather it's rainy and cold today. I think winter is coming soon to  New York. Nothing special for Halloween.I wait until after Halloween is over to stock up on the 50-75% off candy sales-- Like I need candy!  Nothing really special to add. I wanted to update you on the Coin Investment Challenge and  Lotto Win/Lose Challenge
                                                      

I am still doing both. So far I have about $10 more dollars in coins that I have
to find so  I can sent Kellogg $50 bucks for my next stock purchase. I could send them $25 but to me $50 is better. that way I can purchase 2 share of stock instead of one. I was happy yesterday I found 10 cents in the street. I love when I find money I get one step closer to buying  more stock. Also my other challenge Lotto Win/ Lose is still going strong to. I am putting more money in to the lose jar then the win for now anyway.

I am thinking of doing another challenge for November It's starting a business on $20 bucks or  finding a niche market that I can do for cheap. I am still in the planning stages. So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment