Thursday, October 8, 2015

Money Fasting.....


Good Morning Everyone. I have been reading about this Money Fasting Thing for a while. I realized that I really need to be super frugal since my money situation is hit and miss. More miss then hit. So I think I am going to go on the money fast from Oct 11-18. That means I will not be spending any money for the week. I needed to challenge myself to see how I can live and enjoy my life with as little money as possible. I have come to realized that for the past couple of weeks I have spend way to much money on my housing situation, food, take out dinners, trips, lotteries. new clothes and other misc junk that I did not need. So that's why I need to fast to cleanse my soul of all this foolish spending. I will keep you posted on how it went. So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment