Sunday, October 18, 2015

To Cold....



Good Evening Everyone. It's cold outside  here in New York It's about 30 degrees tonight. My question is what happen to the fall weather where we get 50 degree or higher.  I am so cold right now but I will not turn up my heat until it gets really cold why..... Because my oil cost me $700 a month and it only last me for 2-3 months that's why.  I have to ration out my usage of my oil so that it could carry me for longer then 3 months. So that's why I bundle up and refuse to put on any heat until it's really necessary. Hey being cold hasn't hurt anybody yet right?

This weekend was my community organization Wine and Cheese Party that was free and I missed. I  hate when I miss free stuff. And not only was this event free it was on the corner of where I live. So how perfect was that a free event and the traveling was less then five minutes from my house. Our community organization  in my neighborhood has several events.  So that the people who live here can get to know  each other. Also the organization can get everybody in one place so they can  harass you  for the $25 yearly dues which they say go toward services for the community upkeep.
                                                               So what do you think? 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment