Friday, October 23, 2015

I Am Wanted!

Image result for wanted



 Hello Everyone. How are you? Here's My story for today. I am wanted by Sears..Here's the letter they sent me.               
                                                       Good Afternoon,

  Sears is currently hiring for various positions.  We have reviewed an application that you     have previously submitted and would like to invite you to join us next week for an upcoming hiring event. Please feel free to log back into your account to update your information and complete the assessment.  Or stop by one of our stores on Tuesday 10/27/15 for an on-site interview. Thank you for your interest in an employment opportunity with Sears.

                                                             Thank you,
                                               Market HR Manager – New York
                                                         Northeast Region

I know it's a general letter that they send to everyone with an interest in working for their company. But I still felt special when I read it. Then the bomb came down on me which was my partner. He told me let's figure your Sears paycheck out. I hate when he say's that. He pointed out to me that if I work 25 hours at a pay rate of $8.25 an hour. I would make  $206. before taxes . Take $75 of my weekly check fro estimated taxes I would then bring home about $131.25. Now let's take  gas money out  $20 for the week. Lunch  money I would bring my own but I have to buy the things to make the lunch with $20 . Now I have $91.25  left over after all the expense that I have to take from my check.. But there is more I need my hair done cost $20 and clothing for work I already have. Sears wants you to wear black and white all day everyday. So after all my expenses I have about $71 from a $206 dollar weekly check.

My partner suggested that I find something to sell on e bay or bonanza that would make me $71 weekly. I hate to admit it but he is right. After all my basic needs come out of my Sears check there is not to much left over.                                            So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment