Saturday, October 24, 2015

I Love Yard Sales


Good Evening Family. Here's my story for today. I love yard sales/flea markets. But when I  go I always do it with a list of where I want to go  and 20 bucks.  I know I am limited in what I can buy because I only have $20 so I have to be selective because I buy to resale. I have been buying a lot of Xbox games, books, and games in packages like scrabble, clue etc,

This is one of the ways that I try and make extra money. Since the yard sale season is coming to an end soon, New York is getting cold. I have to be even more selective and hope that I get the right things at the right price so that I can make some money  with it.

 I have found that the good stuff when it comes to yard sales I don't see anymore. Not like 5 years ago I use to get great items at rock bottom prices, but now I see a lot of junk stuff. So what do you do to make extra money and mostly what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment