Saturday, August 1, 2015

Month Of July!


Hello everyone, Happy August 1th. Here's my story for today. I was looking over everything that happened in the month of July and I can truly say it was a hot mess month. First I got into a minor car accident with my new car no less. People were trying to rip me off money wise. I did a mystery shop which I did not get paid for after  I did a 30 minute report  about the shop.  I spend more money this month then I care to talk about. So much So much.

 I am hoping that August will be a better month when it comes to money and just peacefulness. I went over my July budget yesterday and I found out that I overspent in all my categories. For the month of July I spent $492.00 and $158.00 of that was buying lotto tickets. I earned only $70.99 from mystery shopping, my bonanza sales and misc surveys.

This month I am not buying lotto tickets unless the jackpot is like 300 million then all bets are off. I have to be in that one. I am not eating out as much. I am also trying to find ways to make money. I want to make $200 this month. So that's my story what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment