Sunday, August 2, 2015

A Sweet Weekend




    Hello everyone. Hope that your weekend was a good one. Well here's my story. I had a sweet weekend, meaning with all the stuff that went on in July. I am glad that August is starting off sweet. I celebrated my partner's birthday by purchasing him a birthday cake and going to Outback steak house, with a coupon of course. With cake and dinner it cost me about $60 bucks. Not to bad for two people.




 
 In other news, I am given myself until October to get my money right. Which means finding ways to make $200 for the month? This money would be used for my personal expenses or pocket money my partner   calls it. I could do with much less for the month because I am a cheapskate but $200 is my goal. If I don't come close to my goal in the coming months, than I am looking for a holiday job starting in October. I  just have to get my resume together, which is going to be strange since I have not done a resume in over 19 years. I hope they still use the same resume format that I used back in the day.  So that's my weekend story.                                                            
                                                     So What Do you think?













No comments:

Post a Comment