Saturday, August 15, 2015

I Love Yard Sales


Hello everyone. Here's my story for today it’s Saturday and HOT! In New York it's about 90 degrees. But that did not stop me from going to my Saturday yard/garage sales. I am addicted what can I say. That is the only place that I can sometimes find good quality holiday gifts for 10 cents on the dollar. I remember last year I spent $25 bucks and came home with 30 gifts to give to family and friends. All brand new gifts thank you. I also go to yard/garage sales  to see what other people are selling that they purchased and decided they did not want it anymore. Today I went to a house where a  women  was selling used coach bags . She had about 50 of them in different colors and sizes. She wanted $50 bucks a piece or higher  depending upon the size and color you wanted but  all  her  bags were  in bad shape. I  passed on that.

I will say that my best finds are books; I find them cheap like 5 for $1. When I see a deal like that I usually buy a bunch that I want to read and then I pass them on to others who  would enjoy them. Well this is one of the books that I found today on my yard sale adventure. I love the color of the cover and even though I have not  practiced Fun-Shui I have to much clutter in my house not to try it.

Beside I got a deal on this book it was cheap and it's brand new. Like the owner never read it. Score.
Also I found 3 cents on the ground  today which will go toward my coin investment challenge. So that is my Saturday story.  What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment