Friday, August 28, 2015

Investing Challenge Update



 Hello Everyone. This just a quick update in  the Coin Investment Challenge. I managed to put $130.00 in the bank this week. I am still waiting on Kellogg's to send me my one share of stock that I purchased with my first $50 bucks. When I get it I will post it to let you see. I have already started collecting  more coins for my next $50 bucks  stock purchase .  With the $130 deposit  minus $65 that I sent the stock company already  I am still up $65.00. Which I will use to purchase more stock with at a later time. Maybe the next time I send them money it  might be $100 and not $50 since I already have the extra $65 in my checking account for them. This investing with coins is pretty cool.  So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment