Tuesday, August 25, 2015

What A Waste!





Good Afternoon Everyone. Here's the story for today I am so wasteful money wise. The reason that I say this is because I had to do a load of laundry twice. These are the same clothes mind you. Why because I left the clothes in the dryer and they never dried so they ended up with that damp smell. This meant I had to wash them all over again. This was a waste of money and time.

Here are some more things that I waste money on.

Buying $20 dollars worth of lottery tickets every two weeks and winning a $1 or $2. If I am lucky.

Buying junk food and fast food that cost me $$6-10 everything I buy that stuff.

Buying stuff I think  I can  re-sell in my store and it doesn’t  sell so now I am stuck with it and wasted money on buying it

Ordering out a lot for dinner and not finishing the leftovers that I have already made for dinner the previous night..


Throwing out good food because I let it stay to long in the refrigerator and it spoiled. ( I hate throwing food away)

Not disconnecting my cell phone and only stick to one. We have two and I never use mine and they charge me $10 for it. I have like a million minutes on it because I never use it.


Not doing my rebates in a timely manner . By the time I get around to ding them they have expired so I lost the money that I would have gotten back from the rebate..

These are some of the things that I waste money on. But I will do better my financial future needs for me to be more mindful of my money and not waste as I do. So what do you think?






No comments:

Post a Comment