Thursday, May 6, 2021

Pension


 Hello all
well here's the story for today. I am trying to get my act together when it comes to my pension. I have worked in a few places. My two main places that I spent a long time was Macy's for 10 years and the City of New York  for 20 years. But Macy's owes me a pension. So I called to see what was going on with that.

The person I spoke to said that they would send me a package and once I filled out the papers I should get my pension from Macy's in 1-2 months. Not so fast while waiting for that pension package. I  a get  call from the pension division of Macy's stating that  I am not eligible for my pension which will be a annuity of about $70 monthly  when I get to be 65. She stated  when the time  comes they will send me the package. 

I was excited at first knowing I can get at least one of my pension but I guess I have to wait until I get 65. For my big $70 annuity from Macy's. Hope they are still in business by then.

                                               Well that's my story what do you think?

                                               https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment