Sunday, May 23, 2021

Good Times


  Hello All well here's the story for today. Yesterday I had a yard sale with other families on the block. It was fun and I met a lot of  nice people.  And by the way most of the people who came were wearing their mask even me. But I did notice that a lot of the buyers came with limited funds. Say no more then $20 dollars in their pockets. I didn't worry to much because most of the stuff that I was selling  was $1-3 dollars. I figure sell it or donate it. Might as well try  to get some money from it. I made under $100. But that was ok it beats making nothing at all. I will say with the yard sale we got a chance to  clean out the garage yesterday and clean up the back yard. So that's a win win for me. After all of that work yesterday I am to tired to do anything but the basic this Sunday.


 My neighbor had an old office chair that she was selling at the yard sale. We got it from her because my partner needed a new one. The neighbor wanted to give it to us for free. But we fussed and I managed to insist that she take $10 for the chair but I gave her an extra $10 because  her daughter feeds that stray cats in our backyard and I like to help her when I can with the cost of cat food.  

                                                         Well that's My Story what do you think

                                                       https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

 

No comments:

Post a Comment