Thursday, May 13, 2021

Can I Borrow..


  Hello all well here's the story. Can I Borrow $1000 from you every month? I promise to pay you back when I can. Here's why I need it. I wanted to figure out in retirement  my living expenses on two homes that I own. So I did the math. The house I am living in now is way more expensive then the one that I rent out. Which now I am not renting to anybody  I am looking to sell it because of this Virus and people back up in there rent. I really don't trust anybody to pay my rent on time. But anyway that's another story.

So I did the math on both homes and to stay where I am living at now I would need an extra $1000-$1500 a month. My income will not cover all my basic housing expenses for the place I am living in now. If I live in my rental it would only cost me about $800-$1000 extra. But to tell you the truth. I like the neighborhood that I am living in. The  house needs work which is an expense within itself. It's two big for one person but  I like the area and the surrounding area. Thinking about getting a condo later on if I stay in the neighborhood. So how about that $1000 can you lend it to me?

Right now  I am  looking for ways to boost my income to cover  my expected expenses, But as we all know things do change in life. So we will see what happens.

                                                   That's my story what do you think?

                                                https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment