Saturday, May 29, 2021

Downsizing



 Hello all well here's the story for the week. It's time for me to let go. I have been collecting Barbie dolls for the last 5 years old and new ones. The last time I counted I had about 200. I realized that at this stage in my life collecting was fun but now it's time to get rid of them. Which I find it not as easy as collecting. I have a Facebook Market place listing. But I think that  every other Barbie collector is doing the same thing selling their collection on facebook market place. The competition for selling Barbie dolls is crazy. Thankfully I have my own online store to sell them at as well. 

I was worried now I am ok. My mother went in for surgery yesterday. Thank God  it went well. But I found myself worrying about it, but instead of being sad I got mad. I lashed out at my partner so much he just walked away and did not say anything to me for the rest of the day. I guess that's how I express my worries by getting mad. So that's my story for today what do you think. 

                           Happy Memorial Day Weekend Stay Safe and Be Happy 

                                               https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment