Monday, May 10, 2021

Check It


  Hello all well here's the story so far. First Happy Belated Mothers Day. I had to get my car fixed by our mechanic this past week. After he finished  working on my car  he handed me a bill which  I didn't look at  until I got home. The bill was $100 which $50 of that was labor cost  Which was crazy to pay that much for labor. Anyway my mechanic charged $25 to  put oil in my car which I had already done.  I told him he over charged me. He said sorry and the next time I came in I would get credit for the mistake. This is why I tell people to always check their bills. A lot of companies  are trying to overcharge you to make up for the money they missed out on during  the Covid-19 lock up. Just be care and check. No matter what bill it is grocery, drugstore, clothing, check it.


 I am not going to lie I missing cruising. Seeing  sunsets like this over the water is beautiful. Makes you apricate life a little bit more. I probably will not be back cruising until 2022 if I am luck. But I will be saving my money for when that time comes.

                                                   That's My Story What Do You Think? 

                                                     https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment