Thursday, May 20, 2021

How Long??



Hello all well here's the story so far. How long does it take to get a bathroom faucet and vanity. I ordered from this company in April and now it's  the end of May almost  and I am still waiting on the faucet. When I called the company they say that the people who make the item is backed up because of Covid-19 and  hopefully I will have my full order this month. Well before the end of this month anyway. Thank God I only gave them a deposit  of $50 and not the full amount. Just in case I need to cancel my order.

  


Yes that is me in the picture. I am having my 1st yardsale since we are back in action after Covid-19. I will still be wearing my mask.  I am trying to get rid of a lot of stuff for cheap. What I don't get rid of I throw out or give to  Savers. I love going to yardsales but finding out that I had just as much junk as I am  look for  in yardsales. Made me think it's about time for me to make money on my own junk instead of buying somebody else's junk 

                                                         That's My Story what Do You Think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment