Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Disappointed


  Hello all  here's' the story for the week. Let's start with disappointed. I could not wait to go back to a super Walmart in Farmingdale that's about 45 minutes from where I live. Last time I was there it was so amazing. I felt like a kid going to Disneyland for the first time. They had so much stuff  in a  giant store and  it was cheap. So I went back and what do I find shelves empty, freezer cases empty or broken, shoes and clothing shelves empty or all piled up in various corners  that workers have to get to.  The  prices had gone up on everything to.  Check out lines almost 30 minutes long. It was just a disappointment. I know now that I will not be going back. Its a waste of time and gas money.

Now the Walmart where my mother lives in New Jersey. Now that's a good place. It's a super Walmart  the prices are cheaper then the one in Farmingdale which is where I went. They have more of a variety of things that the other stores don't have and did I mention it's cleaner.

 I love Walmart shopping  and owning it's stock. Hey if I shop there why not get my money back in dividend payments. Right!

                                                 Well that's my story what do you think?

                                               https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment