Thursday, June 3, 2021

American Express Is....


 Hello All  well here's the story so far. American Express is a hot mess. Here's why I say that. I had a Amex bill for $160. That's just for use of the card. I think their fess are crazy but anyway. I called to use the points that  was on the card toward my bill. I have about 87,000 points on the card. Which I was going to use for  travel to Hawaii but since the virus hit Hawaii is on hold for now. So I called American Express and told them use some of the points toward my bill. They did they use 25,000  points. Which to me that was a lot of points to use. 

So I asked the women with the rest of my points how can I use them. She told me that I can use them in gift cards. So that's what I am going to do. Get a list of the gift cards I can use my points for and see what companies I use the most and start using my points to buy stuff I need and yes even want. I will be using some gift cards on my vacation next year to Bermuda god willing.  Why let them go to waste just sitting there. Am I right? 

                              So that's my story what do you think?

                           https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/
 

No comments:

Post a Comment