Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Can I Get A Room Please?


 Hello all well here's the story so far. Can I get a Room Please? I am trying to get free complimentary room in Caesars Or Hard Rock  In Atlantic city.  Which really the rooms are not free if you add on the room tax which is about $10 the resort fee $25 the electric bill fee $10 ( don't ask) a complimentary room is really not free at all. Anyway  both hotels  are quoting me crazy prices for 2 night stays . Caesars Atlantic City will give me a free complimentary for one night but the 2nd night it's $265. I told the women she was crazy if she thinks anybody going to  pay that for depressing Atlantic City. They don't even charge that much in Vegas Caesars. Which is much nicer. I told her forget it.

Then I called Hard Rock in Atlantic City and they quoted me  $140 the first night & $165 the second night. I told her I have complimentary codes for a free room. She told me that all the complimentary slots were filled. I said for August! I am calling in June for a August room Really???? 

I end up getting free 2 night stay at Resorts. But the reviews say Resorts Atlantic City is a dump. Might rethink were I am staying in August when it comes to Atlantic City. 

So right now I am on a mission to get a Free Room and stay cool It's about 95 Degrees in NY.

                                          So that's my story what do you think?

                                            https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment