Thursday, June 10, 2021

Water & Money


  Hello all well here's the story for the week. Water cost a lot of money. I had a plumber come in to  replace a sink and faucet in my small bathroom. To get the faucet and sink that cost me $100. But the plumber the first one I called he wanted $500 just to walk in the door. The second plumber I called came  did the job but that cost me $777. I kid you not that's was the number.

Anyway when I asked him to look at the water pipes in the basement he found the water pipes were rotten and needed to be replaced or I would have a major water leak if it busted. That whole job will cost about $2500. and that's with the senior discount of $200 off.

                  That's why I say anything dealing with water is going to be expensive.

                                   Well that's my story so far what do you think?

                                           https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment