Tuesday, June 15, 2021

To Darn Crazy



  Hello all well here's the story for the week. I got my  July property taxes in for the house I am living in and for my rental. The house I'm  living in property taxes will be $9650 for the year. My rental property taxes will be $6500 for the year. I remember when my property taxes for my rental was $3000 for the year. Just a reminder I live in New York. I will be paying $16,150 for 2 places in property taxes. Now you see why I want to sell my rental I can not afford to keep a house that sits empty. No I am not renting it out anymore because I don't trust tenants to not take me to court like the last two did over security deposits. I quit being a landlord getting to old for the bull crap.

Also I told you about the plumbing problem. So that's another couple thousand. Thank god we have my partners pension and social security. Or I would be screwed right now. I can not afford all these expenses coming at me at one time. There goes the vacation money that we saved last year. I would say that I have spend over $21,000 in taxes, home & car repairs. That's crazy!!!

I have put my car purchase on hold for now. My Car ( Betsey is about 30 years old) I just have to patch her up  and keep moving. Spending $25-30 thousand on a car right now is not in the budget.

                                         That's My Story What Do You Think.

                                        https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/


                                     

 

No comments:

Post a Comment