Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Farmers Market


  Hello all well here's the story for the week. Every summer my local park has a farmers market. The vendors offer fresh veggies, cakes, bread, ice pops, fish, wine and plants.  The first time they started it was packed. Now not so much. Yes you have fresh items to choose from but the prices are not so great. What they want for say a loaf of bread $5 you can get in the store for $4. I will confess I did my my zucchini bead from a vendor I like this past Sunday I love zucchini in bread form. That was $6 for a med size loaf.

Over all it was a nice day to get out of the house and  walk and enjoy nature. Not to much to talk about this week.  Oh yea Con Edison  is trying to make me schedule an appointment for my rental so that they can put in a new meter that they can read from the office. So many things you have to still do with an empty rental. it's really getting on my nerve. I am getting to old to maintain 2 homes. I am putting my rental on the market this year. I would rather have the money and not the hustle.


                                           Well That's My Story What do You Think?

                                             https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment