Tuesday, June 22, 2021

Celebrating



  Hello all well here's the story so far. I am celebrating my birthday this week by  making   cornbeef  & getting a tiramisu cake a small one. Oh I am also doing A mystery shop on that day as well. The company offered a price I could not refuse to pass up and I wanted the money so that it could go toward my cruise next year. My birthdays are like me simple, quite and grateful to be alive.

I went to get my car inspected. It's a requirement from the state for safety  only. Look I have a  a 28 year old car. I call her Betsy. She's old and rusty but still works. I will be getting a new one soon. Anyway I got Betsy inspected and I ask the mechanic how much. He said free if I show my vaccination  card.  So I saved about $30 bucks. I like free stuff.

                                          That's my story what do you think?

                                         https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

                                


No comments:

Post a Comment