Saturday, July 3, 2021

Happy 4th & I Am Tired





  Hello all Happy 4th Of July. Hope everyone will be safe and have a great day. Well here's the story short and sweet. I am tired of being ribbed off. First I told you about the car mechanic that charged me $75 for some synthetic oil that he put in  my car that I did not ask for. He was only suppose to check the car for a state inspection. I was so pissed that he did that without my permission. But the damage was done and now I have to use this over  priced oil in my car for the duration of the use of my car.

Then the gardener rang the bell in the middle of the day to say that I owed him money from last year. That took an hour to straighten out with him. He had his receipts and I had mine. We both came to an agreement of what I owed. Which I was not happy about. He might get fired next year.

That is why I am tired but you know what it's me not keeping better control of my finances. But from now on I am paying better attention and if you try to rip me off I am walking away after I tell you off of course.

                                                Well that's my story What do you think?

                                                https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment