Monday, July 12, 2021

Got The Rip-Off Bills Today




  Hello all here's the story. I got my visa bill today it was $4697. I almost cried when I saw that bill. Then I took a good look  it was all my rip- off services that were done for the month of June. The plumbing services with new pipes a new faucet and sink  for my  bathroom. That was about $3000. The car inspection which turned into an oil change was $75. That was suppose to be free with me proving that I took the corvid shot. I spend way to much on groceries for 2 people $500. That and other basic things like my deposit for my cruise next year $150. I still cried I hate spending that kind of money on rip-off stuff  even though I needed it. Well some of it anyway.


 I am willing to pay $7300 for 11 days for this view in 2022. I just booked my holiday cruise for Christmas 2022  and returning after new years 2023. It's 11 days and it was expensive. but I saved on  airfare because I am cruising from New York. 2022 is a big birthday  milestone  for me. I want 2022 to be  about me  enjoying life  (God Willing)  Oh I will be looking for better deals since I have time. I am hoping to get this holiday day trip for under $4000 for 2 people.

                                                 Well that's the story what do you think.

                                                   https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment