Wednesday, July 28, 2021

It's Time


 Hello all well here's the story for the week.  This week was family time.  Since the virus was quite I took advantage and spent  some well deserved time with family. I had a mini- vacation. Went down to jersey visited the beach  ate all the wrong foods  and relaxed. If one thing that this virus has taught me is that life is to short. So if you get the chance spent the time with loved ones. Because you just never know what the future holds.

Also I can tell you this with spending time with family I did not need to visit Atlantic city to gamble I spent just as much money  with them then I would have gambling. But I am not complaining it was fun.

                                             Well that's my story what do you think? 

                                            https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment