Monday, August 2, 2021

Stupid Spending


  Hello all well here's the story for the week. I have made some stupid choices when it comes to spending. Here's one of them. I have this van  a ford econoline 1984. That has been sitting in my drive way for 2 years getting rusty. I use to use it  for  doing  flea markets and taking  stuff to the donation center. But no more. It sat for 2 years  maybe 3 getting rusty in my driveway. Now it needs new tires, calibrator's, you name it it needs it. But get this the department of moto vehicles sent me a letter saying the car needs inspecting. So that I can get my inspection sticker to drive it . I  said  no the  van needs to be dumped. It's a piece of junk. 

But my partner wanted the van inspected so  we sent it to the gas station had to tow it there by a tow truck to get it fixed. That was las week Wednesday.  I am hoping that it will not cost us much money to get that piece of junk fixed because to me we are wasting money. Junk it and it will lower our insurance and  repair cost.

To fix a piece of junk that will not work or  is no longer needed is stupid spending. That's all I am saying.

                                              That's My Story What do you think? 

                                          https://www.ebluejay.com/store/coinqueen57            

No comments:

Post a Comment