Thursday, August 5, 2021

Company Truck



  Hello well well here's the story  for this week. They hit me!!! My car got hit by a  major company truck Can you said that I am mad. I am mad!! The damage is extensive. what is it about red cars that people don't like. I have a red car and it keeps getting abused. The crazy part is that I waited 5 hours for the police to show up. I called 911 70 times every 15 minutes on the 15 minutes. They told me that the police were on their way. So 5 hours later  I was still waiting.

I ended going to my local precinct  to get a police report the cop tells me that they do not  comes to  personal property accidents anymore.  They also said our insurance company should fill out the police report. What does that mean??  Well it means they do not come to  car  accidents unless somebody is badly hurt  or god forbid dead and the insurance company can do the paper work for the accident.  If I would have known the police would not show up  I would not have waited so long.

 I can not tell you the damage to my car and my personal self. What a way to start the week

                                                 That's My  Story what Do You Think?

                                                 https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment