Tuesday, August 24, 2021

Not Much To Tell


 Hello all well here's the story for the week. Nothing much to tell. Still trying to get the van sold. I am hoping this guy I talked to can get me a buyer. I only want $1500 for the van. The cost of my repairs.

Being retired takes a lot out of you. I have to be responsible for our finances, calling for doctors appointments, keeping track of household situations, It's like being a secretary , financial officer, driver, travel planner and so many other thing all at different times.  Sometimes it gets frustrating and  tiresome.

I had to cancel my reservations for Atlantic city because we are still waiting for our car to come back from the repair shop and the car I am using now I dare not take to far. It's over 30 years old and has some issues. I love my car but she does have her limits.

Other then that nothing much to talk about my week has been quite so far.

                                             Well that's my story what do you think?

                                            https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

                                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment