Monday, August 9, 2021

Update

Hello all  I am tired. I have been working  making phone calls to  Insurance companies, car repair shops,  I need a break. When you get into any kind of  accident you might as well say that you have do do most of the work yourself.
Here's the crazy part Saturday the repair shop called to say that the  Allstate  claims adjustment guy  has not shown up yet to inspect the damage to the car.  The repair guys  took my car for repairs on Wednesday. The repair guy says that he can not do anything until the Allstate guys sees it and tells him how much he will be paid for the repairs. That's crazy. Now I have to wait until someone decides to check on my car  and give them  a repair price to get my car back.

  I swear since covid things have not been right since.

I am tired..

     Well that's my story what do you think?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment