Friday, August 13, 2021

To Hot




 Hello all here's the story for the week. It's to hot to do anything. New York is 90 degrees but feels like 100 degrees. Friday it was 98 but felt like 108. Me and my partner cleaned the van that we are trying to sell. A guy that we know said that he was going to take pictures of the van because he has a buyer. But for the last 2 days it was to hot to move. So the guy did not show up , But I understand it's to hot. The guy told us to give him time. The van will be sold for like $2000. That's what I am asking for it anyway. It cost us $1500 to get it fixed and we thought $2000 is the right price to sell the van for just to get rid of it.

I was sweating like a pig just walking outside to my car. That ever happen to you  where you just can not stop sweating because it's just to hot?

                                                 Well that's my story what do you think?

                                                      https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment