Tuesday, July 6, 2021

Responsible


  Hello all well here's the story so far. First hope everyone had a good 4th of July. Mine was quite except for the loud fireworks going off for the last 2 days.  You ever get tired of being responsible for things? I am at that point where I am tired of being responsible for the bills, making sure things are working right in the house, making the doctors appt for me and my partner, making sure we have enough medications, planning all the vacations. I get no help I just get  " whatever you want dear" I hate  hearing that and that's why I am tired. You ever get like that tired? Sorry I don't mean to vent on you this is not why I created this blog.

The good news is that I won $502 in lotto. I have not cash the ticket yet. But I do know where the money is going. It will be spent toward my cruise in 2022. My goal is to get $3000 toward cruising and wild spending for my birthday next year. ( god willing) I am  selling off my stuff that I have collected within the last 5 years ( old G,I, Joes & Barbie's dolls) That money will also go toward my 2022 birthday fund. I still mystery shop to even though they are getting cheap when it comes to what they pay you to shop between $7-12. Other then that it's been quite so far.

                                                   So that's my story what do you think?

                                                 https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment