Friday, September 25, 2015

The Time Has Come....





Good morning everyone. Here's my story for today. This week has been Crazy. . First I had to visit all my doctors and dentist before I leave on my trip this Saturday. Just to make sure that everything was ok with me. Thank god it is. Then the pipe in our bathroom broke. We had to get that fixed. We did it ourselves with the help of our plumbing supply store. That cost us about $50 bucks to fix. The clothing for all the formal/ non formal and who cares night on this ship cost us about $300 for two people. The drugs that we need to take and getting hair and nail done cost me about $75. This trip is getting expenses. Also did I mention that we had to pay the dentist for our visit $100? Can you see why I am stress out with all this money going out and nothing coming in.

Well to add to my  money stress I called the cruse ship and they told me this. The computer connection service WiFi on the ship cost 35 for 8 minutes; a 70 minute package cost $85. The cleaners on the ship cost $3.50  and up to $10. Drinks that contain liquor are $3-25 depending upon what you drink. The soda package for 7 days is $56 bucks for 2 people but it’s all you can drink but no liquor drinks are included. The laundry room is $2 for wash and $2 for dryer. Ironing is free. The specialty coffee shop cost money, Italian ice cream  shop cost money. And these are just some of the basic questions since I might need to iron while on the ship and I might need to do a load of laundry there to. Everyone says when you cruse the ship nickels and dimes you and they are so right. It's bad enough that this trip ain't cheap. But  this time I am doing this cruse  the cheapskate way.(got my supplies ready) I will show them that a cheapskate can still enjoy themselves without spending a lot of money! So what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment