Saturday, September 12, 2015

That's Why I Am Fat!

Good evening everyone. Here's the story. I am fat and I know why. Because my grocery bills for the month of August stated that I have eaten $560 worth of food in 4 week!!!. OK, it's me and another person but it's way to much  money  to spend on food even if it is 2 people. I have tried to lower my grocery and eating out bill. But living in New York is expensive. You can't even walk in to a supermarket in my area without spending $50 and that's just the admissions  to get in.  It's almost like your paying to be in a  food club or something.( Like Sam's Club, BJ without the bulk buying concept) Don't say try coupons been there did that did not work for me. Not to many coupons that I see for the things that I buy. Which is a lot of bad food if you want me to be honest. I am a sweetaholic. I like cakes, cookies anything with sugar.  I also like fast food and good  places to eat when I am to lazy to cook. Which adds to my food bill being so high.

I wish I could move I have been to Jersey, Las Vegas, Florida, Tennessee, Kentucky, Seattle and a few other places. Now your talking cheap food. I saw buy two pieces of meat and get one free kinda things in an out of state supermarket. I have seen some family size generic cereal for $1. I love shopping out of state. At time I wish I could go  food shopping and bring the food back to New York with me. Food prices in other  place but new York is way cheaper then here. That's it I am moving because I still need to eat but I need to eat cheap!   So what do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment