Saturday, September 5, 2015

Loving My Coffee


                            
Hello Everyone, This video is to all my coffee lovers out there like myself. I love coffee and coffee kits  Here is a coffee kit that I found  at a yard sale. It's a coffee to Go Kit kit . You can take this anywhere you want to as long as you have a outlet to plug it in to. I thought this was cute so I had to buy it. It was cheap of course. It cost me $3. This kit  was brand new the lady who sold it to me told me she never used it. So that is my story for this Saturday I am off to Atlantic City tomorrow to visit  my mother the beach and of course  to gamble on the cheap. I will bring you back stories and pictures. Have a great weekend!  So what do you think?                                                                                                                                                                     

No comments:

Post a Comment