Saturday, September 19, 2015

Story About A Jacket....



Hello Everyone, How are you? Here's my story regarding this jacket that I purchased at J.C Penny. I went to J.C. Penny to get some clothes for my cruise. I got this jacket  which cost me $18.with all the discounts that were deducted from  the original $40 price tag.When I got this  jacket home I realized  the zipper was broke. So I returned it. When I went back to J.C. Penny to exchange this jacket The cashier said I owe $1.85. My partner asked the cashier  why do I need to pay $1.85 just to exchange a jacket?  The cashier told him  because we purchased  the jacket at a discount now that we are returning the jacket the discount no longer applies. That's why we owe $1.85?  My partner said this is an exchange then he starts  yelling at the  cashier telling her that he's not paying $1.85 for an even exchange. He instructed her to give him the  jacket  that we came with back.  The cashier say that it was store policy and not hers personally  and  since he was so  upset. She would do the exchange without the $1.85 charge.  After the cashier did what she had to do I came out with J.C. Penny giving me  .98 cent credit on my charge card. You know  I will be using this .98 toward my investment coin challenge. So that's my story. What do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment