Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Wrong Occupation!

Image result for lawyers at work 


Good evening everyone. Here's my story for today. My partner is involved in trying to get back money that was stolen from him when  family property was sold with out his knowledge. He was part owner of  the property. After he meet with a lawyer. The lawyer  told my partner what had to be done to get his money for  his share of the  property. We said  go for it. Well we  got a call from the lawyers office today  saying  they needed a check for $2500. for all the work that needed to be done. After the bill was broken down to what we had to pay. I found that  lawyer services are  $300 a day. Can I tell you I should have went to law school so I could charge that much! We are still in the process of seeing if we could lower the price down a bit ,even though we are still going forward with this property issue. Hopefully after all is said and done we can walk away with the money that is rightfully owed plus extra for the  lawyers bill. So that's my story.
What do you think?  

No comments:

Post a Comment