Friday, September 11, 2015

Smart Casual?




Good Morning Everyone. Here's the story for today. I was looking over the dress code for my cruise this month. They have 2 formal nights and 3 smart casual nights. Smart Casual dress what the heck is that? I had to look it up  to see what it was ( see the picture) I don't dress like either picture I am more of a causal slob dresser. I am a jeans, sweat pants tee shirts and sweatshirts kind of women and I wear sneakers all the time. I am not feeling this dress up for dinner thing for this cruse. But I guess I have no choice shoes and casual/formal dress here I come if only for one week.
Now on to other news my knee that I was telling you about l that had me cancel my trip because I  was in so much pain. Well the doctor says that I have..... Arthur as in arthritis in the knee. I am too young for that.  The doctor suggested really told me in so many words to  get off my fat butt and walk more while eating  less food. I tell you getting old and fat  while being unemployed is no fun any more.
In other news beware of Capital One Bank. They are Crooks!!! I have a cd in that bank and it was coming due this month. The due date was when I would be on my trip. So I went in early to close this account. The capital one bank manager  told me that if I close my cd account now.  I would forfeit the interest for one year which was like $3 and they would stick me with a close account penalty of $45. Really?  I only have $2000 in the account.  So in actuality it's costing me money to take out my money. No thanks I will keep the account in the cd until it comes due again and then when I take my money out with your interest you can kiss my A**.  So that's my story. What do you think?  


No comments:

Post a Comment