Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Not A Good Day!!!

                                                                            Image result for no money                  
Hello everyone well today is not a good day. First  I got a called this morning from a mystery shop that I had did a shop for just this past Monday. The shop payed $25 with a $10 bonus. Nice $30 bucks for a easy phone shop. Yes the shop was detailed but it was still easy. So I did the shop Monday and  that was it. Until today! The mystery shop company called to say that I was not getting paid for the shop. Goodby $30 bucks. because I was suppose to make 7 calls in 5 days in order to reach a certain person. Instead I spoke to that person on the first day. That was no allowed. Anyway what they wanted did not make sense to me. So I told them that  I will  not be doing any  more shops with them. Goodby $30. I have dealt with this company before and they tried this on my partner who also use to work for them. After you complete the shop they want to stiff you for the money.

Thank God I did not need the money that bad or I really would have been pissed. Nowadays you can not make a living just off of mystery shopping because of companies likes this.

Second I had to cancel my Atlantic City Trip because right now I have to much on my plate to really go. Goodby beach, good eats and gambling. Well for now anyways.
I am still trying to look for work that will make up my $200 a month but I am failing badly got any suggestions?? So what do you think??
            


No comments:

Post a Comment