Thursday, March 26, 2015

A Good Day!


This is how I felt yesterday, why because the taxes were done and my Uncle Sam was good to me. Thank you Uncle Sam. I also found out that through my garage sale hunting last year I got something for cheap, that if I sell it I could get at least $500 for it because it's rare and you can't get it anymore. It's a barbie doll outfit. Since I collect barbie dolls and clothing of the vintage nature to sell. I got a few things that I hope will bring me some nice $$. I will keep you posted on that. Also when I  was at the return bottle machine at my supermarket a nice man came up to me and gave me 15 cents worth of return bottle coupons. Score! So with my bottle coupons and what was given to me I had over $1.50 to put toward my $2 challenge. Also I finished a good book by Kevin Oleary from Shark Tank. Men. Women & Money was the name of the book. Good book if you like reading about ways to save and invest money. So that is why the big smile on my face I had some pretty good things happen to me yesterday and I forgot to mention I woke up to enjoy it all . Thank you Lord . So what do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment