Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Worry......

Good morning everyone. I wanted to talk to you about worry. Right now I am in the worry mode. I worry that I will not make enough money  to live off of. Even though I am being supported by my partner and he  keeps telling me not to worry about money and that he will take care of me. Which I know that he will, he's good like that. But if your a person like me that has been independent all your life it's hard to depend on someone financially that is. But I guess  this is my chance to become a free spirit like I always wanted to be. My partner told me just this morning that with me not  working I have  less stress and I go to the doctor less. I looked more relaxed and at peace. Which he is right maybe the best thing for me was to leave my job when I did now if I could only leave the money worrying like I did my job then I would truly be at peace..
                                                           So what do you think?   

No comments:

Post a Comment