Monday, March 9, 2015

Time To Do A Dance

 
I am happy today for a few reason which I will share with you. First I got up this morning and decided to clean my office. I got rid of so much junk and I also found stuff I could sell in my Bonanza booth to try and make money from. Then I got a very happy dance surprise I received my bonus and back pay that the city owed me. You see I left city service after our contract was signed and they owed us back money for the last 4 years and a bonus for 2015. I received all the back money that they owed me plus the bonus grand total $1450. This money is going right into my account for me to live on and I am putting about $200 toward my retirement IRA that I have with T. Rowe. So yes I am doing a happy dance today for both my clean up project and my owed back money! So what do you think??/

No comments:

Post a Comment