Friday, March 20, 2015

Gambling Business

Yesterday I wanted to try out my idea of using gambling, well really playing the slots to make extra money. I invested $130 in to my experiment. I was given $15 in free play money from the Racino that's close to my house. I spent that easily in the slots. So now I had to use  my own money. Well I am here to tell you that I did win some money playing the penny machines at 90 cents to $1.50 a pull on the slots. I won $315 having only spent $130 of my own money which gives me a profit of $188. So yes I could continue to gamble to make extra money after I set a certain amount($100) that I want to try and risk to make more money.  But as I was sitting there playing slot it just seems to me that I was just putting good money down the toilet. Money  that right now I can not afford to lose since I have no steady paycheck coming in.  I think I need to find another way to make extra money and leave gambling for a fun activity like I did before. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment