Monday, March 2, 2015

Really???



                                                                                                                    Image result for happy march
Happy March Everybody! Well today we had snow and guess what it was about 40 degrees out. So I am out shoveling the snow singing summertime summertime, because I can not wait for ...summertime. But that's not what I wanted to talk to you about. I received the papers to take the money out of my old unions(DC37) annuity that they had for us workers and  put the money into an IRA account . I was going with a bank's IRA/Cd type of account since it's only about $900 that I should  get. Well here is the thing, when I read over the rollover papers for this money. The papers consisted of 3 parts that had to be filled out , first part is the basic stuff like  where you live and your full name, social security number. The second part is about your employment with the city the when , who, where and how. This all has to filled out by the city's personnel department. So my question is why send it to me if I do not need to fill it out? I did attach a letter from personnel of the date I left the city.. Third Part they  want the roll over documents notarized and  the   name and account information of  the place  that your putting the money  into as well as an  the places official  stamp.  I am saying that's alot  the  union is requesting  for a measly $900 bucks. Which by the way they owed us that and much more, since they stole a lot of money from the workers throughout the years. My point is that   why must these  companies require you to jump through hoops for your money?. I expect the next time I go somewhere and ask for My money they are going to require me to produce  my mothers blood type and  my grandmothers in order to get my own  damn money, and they all say the same thing it's for your  own safety  that we ask these questions. I bet! I just don't get it?? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment