Saturday, December 23, 2023

Happy Holiday


 
Hello all Happy Holidays Just wanted to wish you a safe and happy holiday. But first let me tell you my story for the end of the year. My real estate agent I have been working with came in with an offer all cash for my rental home I want to sell. It was the same offer from a different person that wanted the house for the same amount.  The offer was 50,000 less than what I was asking for the house. My real estate agent is pushing me to take the money that is being offered because it's all cash deal. He claims he had about 50-60 people look at the house already with no real offers since it's been listed with him. But mind you I have seen the sign in list when he does open houses and it's like 2-3 names on their tops. I had discussed the offer with my partner he thinks I should hold out for close to the price we want. The house is in a good neighborhood even though it's a small cottage type house. It needs no repairs it's move in ready.

I started to jump on the all-cash offer but something in my soul told me to wait and I prayed on it. My soul talked louder to me and told me the number I should get for my rental home. So that's what I'm going with my gut. I might have to get another real estate agent, but they are a dime a dozen in my area. So that wouldn't be a problem after the first of the year anyway.

Also, now I have to go shopping for a microwave mine blew out. Who knew microwaves cost as much as a stove nowadays. That's why I like my Walmart it's cheap for the stuff you need right now. Oh well that's my story before the end of the year

        Hope you have a blesses, safe Holiday enjoy it. Talk to you in 2024 God willing.

                                           That's My Story what Do You Think?  

                                       https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment