Tuesday, January 9, 2024

Ripp Off

 


Hello all well here's the story so far for the New Year 2024. Can we all say Rip Off. I had a taste for a whopper and I went to burger king. I usually get cheese with my whopper but now they are charging you $2 extra for a slice of cheese. I told them forget it. I ordered the regular whopper which tasted nasty, and it cost $8 a whopper from the normal $5. This year I am staying away from fast food it's too expensive and nasty tasting.

My real estate agent the one I told you about well I am keeping him until the winter months are over. I don't feel like looking for a new agent in the wintertime but come the spring if my second house has not sold then he will be fired. I don't need to keep a house on the market for three years with less then 5 offers way under the price I wanted. I need a hungry real estate agent and the one I have is not hungry enough for me anyway.

I didn't make any new year resolutions they are too easy for me to break. So, what I plan on doing is just getting my financial ducks in a row and trying to make myself happy with the things I like to do.  Pray everyday that I wake up because I have some medical issues that you would not believe. I am grateful for being here and able to get help for anything that hurts me.

                                     That's My story What Do You think?

                                    https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment