Sunday, January 14, 2024

Dropping The Ball


 Hello all well here's the story for the week so far. My real estate agent dropped the ball again. I mean I started getting call to my house at 7 in the morning this week. I was mad that somebody had the nerve to call me that early. Anyway, it was a real estate agent talking about my house that I was trying to sell is off the MLS listing and if I was interested in selling it. After that call I got about 20 more throughout the day about my house for sale and how so many agents wanted to list it. When the agent I was dealing with called me he said he forgot to relist my house back on the MLS site. He was sorry about that. I tell you I am firing his ass come Feb 1th. He had the listing for over 8 months and still no offers I want. And there is to many hungry real estate agents out here that will get me my price.

One of the real estate agents that wants to list my rental house had the nerve to come and ring my doorbell where I live stating he wanted the listing. To me that was a lot of nerve ringing a person doorbell about a house. What do you think? Anyway, everything else is pretty calm beside it starting to get cold in New York I mean bitter cold. Hopefully some money that is due me for over 8 years now will be coming this year . I'll tell you all about that later. 

                                           Well that's my story so far what do you think? 

                                            https://coinqueensyardsale.ecrater.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment