Sunday, January 28, 2024

Story for 2024


 Hello all well here's the story so far. I think I'll pass on dealing with my real estate agent that I have again in the future. He's not doing his job and here's why I say this. I usually check on my vacant house once a week to see what's going on. When I walked into the house it was cold in there. So, I checked my old heating system and the pilot light had blown out. God knows how long it was out making the house cold which in returned started the basement walls to crack because of the house being so cold . Now the real estate agent had been in the house before I had come to check the house myself. You would have thought he would have called me to say the house was too cold and for me to come and check it. He didn't say anything about the cold house. When he did mention it  I had taken care of the problem. The real estate agent is falling by the waist side way too much for my liking. He's fired come Feb 1th. I need somebody else.

You tell me how I get an energy bill on an empty house. I am paying the same amount of money if I was still living there. Why is that. If anything, my energy bill should be $50 bucks not $250 bucks for what!, Another reason I can't wait to sell the house less bills on me. Since the start of the year, I have had no real desire to go anywhere or do anything special. Like I use to go gambling in Atlantic City or take a quick cruise somewhere. All I do now is read books and try to find ways to make money.  What kind of life is that. Anybody know?

                                   Well that's my story for the week what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment