Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Sticker Shock!


  Hello all well here's the story for the week. I got medical sticker stock this week. Every month my medical insurance sends out a statement saying how much they spent on you for the month in medical expenses and how much you paid. Well, I notice for me the insurance company paid over $2000 for my monthly medical expense. which the true cost of all my medical services that I received was $4500 a month. I said D**N!! that's a lot of money a month I would have to pay without medical insurance (excuse the French). That's why now I'm faced with a hard reality I have to chase the almighty dollar until I get on Medicare. Plus, I have to find another insurance company for my secondary because the one I have now will want $700 a month just for coverage. Which I know I can't afford.

 The holidays are fast approaching so what are you doing anything? My holiday decoration in a $3.50 poinsettia that's about all I'm doing for the holidays besides sending gift cards to a few people. My money is being saved for medical expenses plus dental and emergencies.

I am hoping 2024 is better health wise and money wise.  Wishing you all the very best be safe happy and blessed. 


                                   Well that's my story what do you think?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment