Saturday, December 16, 2023

Not In The Mood


  Hello all well here's the story for the week, I am just not in the mood for doing the holidays this year. I know you're supposed to be cheery and happy but that's not me right now. Here's some reasons why. Come Jan 2024 I have to fire my real estate man I thinks he's blowing smoke up my butt. Sorry for saying that but he always has people coming into see the house I am selling but no offers as of yet. My patience is getting short with him. I gave him 3 chances and he is on his last chance as of January 2024.

The other reason is because my medical expenses and let's not forget my dental bills are crazy. I cracked a tooth yesterday which I need to get fixed. Thank God for medical insurance but still. If not for insurance I would be in trouble.

The cost of living in New York is getting to me everything is so darn expensive that you can't catch a break. Me being a cheapskate I still struggle. One month my energy bill might be $211 and the next month it $260. How are people supposed to live with jumps in basic necessities like that. People on fixed income are probably catching hell living in New York.
Sorry about the gripes I am grateful in all this that I can get up in the morning even with all my medical problems and believe me I have a few.

                                           So that's my story what do you think? 

No comments:

Post a Comment